Do you enjoy working with clients and simplifying complex solutions? Do you love the challenge of solving a difficult problem and developing alternate solutions? Have you worked in a startup environment and enjoyed the open yet hard-working culture? Are you a tech geek and/or marketing novice? If you said yes to any or all of these, you could be a fit for our Customer Experience Specialist team!
How your day would look like?
- Obtain advanced knowledge of Spotzee’s features and services.
- Effectively resolve a high volume of customer enquiries via multi-channel support (email, live chat, phone and screen sharing etc.) in an accurate and timely manner. Typical enquiries range from account issues to diagnosing complex software issues.
- Roughly 60% of your day will be required to be in live channels while 40% of your time will be spent solving customer enquiries via email.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Formulate alternative or unique solutions based on best practices for technical scenarios to help clients achieve their goals and help them to utilize our platform.
- Maintain quality in a high velocity environment by keeping composed to best help users in potentially tense and difficult situations.
- Monitor and respond to user-reported issues as well as infrastructure alerts promptly and professionally; ensure issues are tracked through to resolution.
- Proactively identify improvements to the product and customer facing resources, isolate and reproduce bugs and otherwise determine high-impact opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Partner with development teams to drive stability, operational excellence, author KB articles, and a culture of efficiency.
- Keep on top of the latest news in regards to email marketing, deliverability and small business marketing in general.
- Most importantly, build upon Spotzee’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience.
What we need from you?
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- 1 - 2 years of experience within technical support troubleshooting – Ideally supporting customers for SaaS solutions.
- Have strong analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, live chats and phone calls per day and produce high quality answers.
- Strong level of curiosity and solutions oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences and explain technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- A natural problem solver, who can think under pressure and flourishes in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and attitude.
- A self-motivated, curious learner and proactive team player mindset with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills & the ability to relate to others under pressure.